Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Willy Moment




From our home overlooking Launceston we have an amazing view of the rising sun and also when it sets against the mountain range to our east.
The sun was just hitting the top of the mountain and it looks like snow.
Yesterday, after a good dose of rain, Graeme grabbed my camera and took the perfect rainbow over Mount Barrow. Sadly he didn't step back far enough to get the whole thing in one picture !!! LOL

Not much sewing being done - there's a new bit of technology in the home and it's taking all of my attention. I don't do instruction books well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Fran,

You need the Panorama program, I've got 2 copies if you would like one! You just take as many photos as you need and then stitch together!

If you want I will send it up to you!

Hugz

Sally