Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is all you need!

Now I know why I love giving quilts to my loved ones!

Here is the Divine Miss M. closely checking out the quilting on "The Corn Is As High As An Elephant's Eye". This one is for when she gets into a cot! (3 months old)




Banjo is getting to the age when he is recognising "identities" like Bob the Builder who is on a small patch in his quilt. Gathering up lots and lots of I Spy fabrics for this quilt is all worthwhile!
Here he is ready for his night time story with Nana's radio, a wonderful toy, especially at 6.30 in the morning. (2 years old)

2 comments:

Auntie Jappa said...

strewth - Banjo is getting so big!
Lovely quilts Fran - and how do you do that blackand white and bits of colour one? Maybe that will be easy enough for me to do next...
Thanks for sharing,
Hugs,
XXXXX

Katie said...

Hi, I love your work and that is why you have been nominated for an award! Check out my blog for the details, and congratulations!