Friday, January 4, 2008

Scatterday V


Scatterday V, originally uploaded by FranW.

It's a conspiracy!!! Here I am at beautiful Bridport and what do we get but Car parts, office items and In The Kitchen!!!!

Car Parts - Valve and Ventilated Disc Brakes

Office Items- Vintage Vegetarian Filing System (Dad's office) I could also show the plastic boxes and cardboard boxes as further filing systems! Oh, and the wardrobes in the shed.

In the Kitchen - Vitamins, Vanilla, Vege Chips, Valencia, Vinaigrette and Vegetable

10 comments:

Pennie said...

Hey... Top marks for someone who isn't at home!! Terrific Fran!

Michelle Watters said...

Excellent Fran - especially when you are in the back of betond. How many V things are in that kitchen???

jodie said...

You have done well since you are away from home!
Jodie

DoubleL said...

Go to top of the Scatterday class for objects found whilst away from home.

Anonymous said...

Great going. Being at home didn't help me think of half of that.

Liz Needle said...

Great choices, Fran. My brain just wasn't working this week.

Di's SnippitS said...

Very fancy car wheel Fran. You certainly dis well.

Dy said...

Love those wheels! I have a serious yearning to lash out and have snazzy alloy wheels put on my little yellow car :-)

Lindi said...

Terrific! I probably wouldn't have bothered if I had been away.

Nola said...

Great choices, Fran! It looks as thought you weren't too challenged in the kitchen?