Monday, October 29, 2007

Scatterday J




Scatterday J, originally uploaded by FranW.


I'm late...I'm late, but l had an important date!!!!
Last week it was J, I am not even looking at anybody else's blog until I have posted mine.

Pointy thing - my juicer, squeezes better than any old plastic one and cleans easier too!

Restaurant - I read the phone book- we just don't have a restaurant starting with a J in town!

Swimming - ditto phone book, I planned to gate crash a Judo club but the 2 in town were listed as out of town.

NOW I will show you why I was late posting Scatterdays!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Fran, who cares why you were late? Your reason it just lovely!

Dy said...

Oh my goodness, isn't he growing up!! Isn't it funny how obvious J things are when you see other people use them - your pointy juicer for example. And a semaphore J, impressive!

Liz Needle said...

A well justified excuse, you lucky girl. What a cute kid!!

Michelle Watters said...

Well done Grannie Frannie. Love your Scatterday photos.I cannot believe how that child has grown. And a slide show! You are very clever.

Pennie said...

Wonderful photos Fran both of that very happy little boy and your 'J's! Well done you!